Finding Inspiration Somewhere

 





1. This image, I believe, would be the hardest to photoshop because of the technique and precision required to place yourself not only perfectly on the bike, but in the woman's arms as well. This would require a lot of sixe and lighting adjustment, and would take a lot of accuracy. 
2. This particular image stood out to me for two main reasons. One, it reminded me that for my "Somewhere" project, I should try to wear clothes that fit within the piece to maintain a comprehensive theme. In addition, it demonstrates that, even when blending in with the image, it's still possible to add an element of humor. 
3. This image made me laugh, partly because it reminded me of girls posting "weight loss" pictures where the weight that they shedded was the weight of their ex-boyfriend. I also think that the photoshop in this image is impressive because not only did the artist have to remove the girl's friend, he also had to change the position of her arms and did so fairly fluidly. 




4. I would be interested in recreating an image like this, as I think it would be simple enough to create but comes out absolutely stunning post-production. This would be fun to recreate in other environments, such as in the clouds or in space. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pop of color

Ain't it a Fine Life, Carrying the Banner Through it All?