Introduction

     Hello! My name is Emily Huff, and I'm a Freshman at UT studying Public Relations. I've from Hawaii, but I've also lived in Rhode Island, Florida, Indiana, and Italy. In high school, I was the captain of our school's Mock Trial team, the President of Hui Mālama o Mililani (an environmental service learning club), and Head of Set Design and Construction with the theater program at our school. When I wasn't busy with my extracurricular or with homework - a rare thing to happen, but I did get some free time occasionally- I enjoyed reading, volunteering, researching my own personal interests to learn new things, going to the beach, and drinking a questionable amount of tea. 

    I'm in Cohort B, so I had my first in person-class in the second session of Wednesday. Although I'm nervous about starting class in general (ah, my old friend: academic anxiety) I'm actually quite excited to take part in what this course has to offer. The concepts that we're going to learn look genuinely fascinating, and all of the projects seem like they'll be both fun and useful for a future portfolio. I'm looking to expand my creativity, learn new and valuable skills, and to make some new friends along the way! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pop of color

Ain't it a Fine Life, Carrying the Banner Through it All?

Finding Inspiration Somewhere