Photoshop Tutorials

Trying to learn Photoshop? These videos are a great place to start!


Learn Photoshop in 5 Minutes! Beginner Tutorial! by FlowGraphics

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmSB5MQxOo 

This video was a great one to start off with, as it set up all the basics for what photoshop has available to its users. It goes over things such as how to adjust an image, how to use basic effects, and how to adjust colorization. In addition, this video contains helpful tips such as knowing the difference between saturation and vibrancy (vibrancy increasing saturation in ever color except for skin tones.) It looks like the setup of the program are fairly similar to the mechanics of adobe illustrator, which makes me feel fairly confident in my ability to learn how to use photoshop. 

How to use a layer mask? Photoshop CC Tutorial for Beginners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxxPUKrKcmE

Using a layer mask is an essential tool for photoshop, and this was a fairly thorough tutorial that gave the basics on how to use it. Layer mask   gives us the ability to hide and reveal parts of the layer without deleting them. While this video was a little more fast paced than the others, I liked that it was quick and to the point. As I know we will be using this tool quite a bit, I'm glad that I watched this brief overview because I feel it will give me a bit of a head start.


Photo Manipulation: Water splash in bulb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnzGFtUevts

This tutorial was helpful in that it took you through creating an actual photoshop project, guiding you into learning about the tools by the process of a hands on project rather than just by listening to an explanation. The instructor added in a lot of humor as well, making it easy to follow along. Overall I think this was my favorite tutorial, as I enjoyed coming away from it having actually had completed something. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pop of color

Ain't it a Fine Life, Carrying the Banner Through it All?

Finding Inspiration Somewhere