This is Me in No Words At All

 

    My logo is a culmination of various character traits that I see in myself, but also has several other personal touches. The original design consists of a dragon surrounded by a hoard of plumerias. 

    Dragons not only represent adaptability and ambition, but also reflects what I perceive to be my main strength: input, the tendency to collect and hoard everything from knowledge to relationships. In addition, I grew up with a childhood passion for dragons, staunchly refusing to believe that they weren't real creatures until the fourth grade. Because of this, they hold a soft spot in my heart, leading me to use them for my personal logo. The plumerias symbolize kindness and positivity, as well as to serve as a reference to my home state of Hawaii. A more hidden feature of my design is that my initials are hidden into the logo, with the tail forming an 'E,' the wings forming an 'M,' and the horns forming an 'H.'

    While my logo can be created in a variety of colors, I chose to show off a more natural look on the bottom left, once again reminiscent of Hawaii with the natural plumeria colors and the island-tinted dragon. This reflects my love and appreciation of nature as well as my home. Both dragons on the right are decked out in Bisexual pride colors for reasons that are not terribly difficult to extrapolate. 

Below are my initial mood boards and sketches that I used for inspiration:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pop of color

Ain't it a Fine Life, Carrying the Banner Through it All?

Finding Inspiration Somewhere